Re: [News] Skype Brings Video to GNU/Linux Client!

____/ Attila on Friday 09 November 2007 17:03 : \____

> Thanks for the quotes, Roy. I believe I read this on the Ekiga list but I
> could be wrong. It is claimed that Skype is trying to monopolise access to
> 0-800 numbers so that only Skype users can access them among the voip
> systems. If true, this is rather nasty, eh?

They power breeds greed. Let's just hope they don't make friends with equally
greedy companies (which tends to be the case with likeminded executives). They
already deal with some dodgy parties.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"
Cpu(s): 26.7%us,  4.4%sy,  1.0%ni, 63.5%id,  4.1%wa,  0.2%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st