Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> a) He's a spammer

Here?  Not in my view.  It is too much material, but much of it is
on-topic in some way.

> b) invariably wrong

Sometimes wrong, or hurried.

> c) a nasty piece of work when cornered who threatens physical violence.

You have any message-ID to prove that?

Although he's been buckling a bit under the pressure lately, he is far
more polite than most people engaged in the turmoil that is COLA.

> d) a link plagiarist who denies the source sites from hit count by
> copying their work

What a stupid concept:  make public links, then cry when people use them
or duplicate the material.

Part of the robustness of the internet is its redundancy.

> oh. and
>
> e) A liar who manipulates headlines to suit himself and generate as many
> links to his sites which generate revenue.

I usually prefer to go to the other sites in his references.

Roy's posts are, on the balance, a good thing.  More selectivity and
reduced volume would be nice.

However, here's the kicker -- Roy is perfectly free to do what goddam
wants to here, just like the more noxious posters such as linux-sux and
clogwog.

--
It's like herding cats!