Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Tim Funkenbusch Quark wrote:
>>
>>> He's got a Digg comment with 8 votes up, 165 votes down, for a net of
>>> -157.  Good going, Roy.
>>
>> Given the hatred from you winroll scum in here, you think that's surprising?
>
> Roy seems to attract a lot of attention.  They want to drag him down.

because

a) He's a spammer
b) invariably wrong
c) a nasty piece of work when cornered who threatens physical violence.
d) a link plagiarist who denies the source sites from hit count by
copying their work

oh. and

e) A liar who manipulates headlines to suit himself and generate as many
links to his sites which generate revenue.

To his credit he does "design" super search engines...

http://www.chabotspace.org/vsc/exhibits/ws/images/robotsam.gif

*chuckle*

--
Ignore previous fortune.