Re: OSS fixes are timely

____/ High Plains Thumper on Tuesday 06 November 2007 09:12 : \____

> [H]omer wrote:
>> Verily I say unto thee, that skydweller spake thusly:
>>
>>> Reported: July 23 2007 Fixed: August 3 2007
>>>
>>> Try to find something less than 3 months old.  You must be
>>> used to Windows, where it takes that long to patch things.
>>
>> Not only that, but the version of Firefox, that he chose for
>> his little attack, is 4 versions behind the latest release, so
>> this "bug", that was fixed within days anyway, is completely
>> irrelevant.
>>
>> Somebody order a fresh batch of Trolls, the old ones are
>> mouldy.
>
> Yes, they are getting rather effectiveless, aren't they.  Their
> fire is lost, they are all goners.  (Or they tried it to their
> master's disobedience, and found that it really works, and works
> well, despite all the FUD.)

Maybe that's why 'tab' left the newsgroup. Maybe he installed Linux last year,
if only just to see that it works pretty well. Maybe.

In any event, ridiculing something passionately is hard, despite fear, when
defeat seems inevitable. Two anti-Linux propaganda leaders have left Microsoft
is about a year: Martin Taylor, Bill Hilf. Both are scummy people because they
were willing to spearhead dishonest propaganda and the latter even engaged in
so-called 'patent terrorism'. Both are gone now. The Linux FUD campaign is
temporarily 'headless' at Microsoft, I suppose. The 'Linux labs' (Port 25)
have sunk to new lows and people around the OSI are beginning to see what
Microsoft is /really/ up to (Trojan horse).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Apache: commercial software's days are numbered