Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

gary.stewarts.vagina@xxxxxxxxx using Google-Groups and
Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin, Germany wrote:
Tim Smith wrote:
bob wrote:

Has this thought ever occurred to you?  It doesn't seem to
have. This is a Linux advocacy group and that's what
belongs here. That's what Roy posts. I for one, appreciate
them. If you don't like them , don't read them.

Please explain how lying about Windows is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim
Smith.

Please explain how lying about Apple is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim
Smith.

Please explain how lying about Linux is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim
Smith.

Please explain how posting out-of-context quotes with
subject lines that claim things at odds with the cited
article is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't do that all that much. Once in a while maybe.

Please explain how posting as fact rumours which he has no
evidence to support is Linux advocacy.

He posts links. Do you?

http://www.proxy4free.com/page2.html

      IP        Port     Type              Country
202.105.182.16    80  transparent     China
201.229.153.34  3128  transparent     Dominican Republic
202.115.130.23  8080  anonymous       China

<SNIP>

*85.214.86.199*   80  high anonymity  Germany

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
85.214.86.199

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment.

Geographic Location 	[Germany] Germany (Berlin)
Spider First Seen 	approximately 1 week ago
Spider Last Seen 	within 1 week
Spider Sightings 	342 visit(s)
First Post On 	approximately 1 week ago
Last Post On 	within 1 week
Form Posts 	145 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

A few comments. I posted a repeated similar style reply to banjo.boy69@xxxxxxxxx in: