Re: Roy Schestowitz - Paid shill, liar and scumbag. Is he self destructing?

On 2007-11-04, peterwn <peterwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No, your subject line is the misleading one, mate.

Well, if we believe what Roy himself has said, Roy must be paid to post.
When Roy decided that someone was systematically digging down all his
Digg comments, he said it MUST be someone being paid, becuase no one
would have the time to do that for free.

As an experiment, I tried digging down all his comments for a week.  Guess
how long it took?  A couple minutes a day.

We may therefore conclude that, according to Roy, if you spend more than
a few minutes a day on this kind of thing, you must be paid.

Roy has also stated that he spends several hours a day on his posts.

Therefore, Roy must be doing this for pay.