Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

____/ Linonut on Saturday 03 November 2007 17:14 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> SomeBloke wrote:
>>
>>> Enzyte Bob wrote:
>>>>
>>> <snip more useless bullshit>
>>>
>>> Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.
>>
>> Well, "banjo.boy69" naturally is flatfish, this time again posting from an
>> open relay in china
>>
>> But "Enzyte" is nobody else than our beloved shit-eater "linux-sux"
>> He too is nymshifting like mad to escape the killfiles
>>
>> And naturally not even worthy to serve as fertilizer
>
> I decided not to killfile Enzyte and his Döpplegängers.  The instant I
> see a new nym, it is obvious that it is the same dude.  The teranews
> just confirms it.
>
> Flatfish is somewhat similar, since the names used always sound like the
> names used in sending spam.
>
> These guys are flailing an elephant.

Chris,

Please just *plonk* all these nyms and stop responding to them. You're
encouraging them to stick around and carry on with their coordinated smear
campaigns.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux + tax = Mac OS = (Windows - functionality)
Tasks: 107 total,   1 running, 106 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie