Ballmer: Google read your mail and we don't ..

The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

No really the text is quite clear in stating that MS is in the middle of a lawsuit.

> MS is in the middle of many lawsuits ..

What's interesting is that a while back Ballmer said Google reads your email and MS don't. We now have MS handing over private email in a court case, same as Google or anyone else would have to do.

"Google's had the same experience, even though they read your mail and we don't .. That's just a factual statement, not even to be pejorative"

http://www.crn.com/software/202300583