Re: [News] [Rival] Roy Schestowitz the liar and scumbag

> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Thursday 01 November 2007 14:46 : \____
>
>> Keith Windsor wrote:
>>
>>> Bullshit Roy Schestowitz. Your headline "Microsoft in the Midst of
>>> Lawsuit
>>> over Racist E-mails" falsely leads people to believe that Microsoft is
>>> the
>>> one sending the racist emails  ..
>>
>> No really the text is quite clear in stating that MS is in the middle of
>> a lawsuit.
>
> Yup. In the midst.
>
> Ballmer, around October 8th (just before I took a vacation): "Google reads
> your
> mail and we don't."

http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2006-07-28-n33.html

<quote>
Google Hands Over Gmail Account Info

If someone sends hate speech through Gmail, Google may hand out the account
information based on gov't requests - it happened in this case, eWeek
reports:

The [Federal] agents requested the records on June 22nd, 2006 after the
National Association of Colored People (NAACP) notified the FBI they had
received a threatening e-mail.

The recovered records included the offending e-mail, registration
information, session timestamps, and originating IP addresses for
amgonow@xxxxxxxxxx
</quote>

EXACTLY. Why should Google or Microsoft protect scumbags like you?

http://www.google.com/mail/help/terms_of_use.html

<quote>
Gmail Terms of Use

Privacy. As a condition to using the Service, you agree to the terms of the
Gmail Privacy Policy as it may be updated from time to time. Google
understands that privacy is important to you. You do, however, agree that
Google may monitor, edit or disclose your personal information, including
the content of your emails, if required to do so in order to comply with any
valid legal process or governmental request (such as a search warrant,
subpoena, statute, or court order), or as otherwise provided in these Terms
of Use and the Gmail Privacy Policy. Personal information collected by
Google may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country
in which Google Inc. or its agents maintain facilities. By using Gmail, you
consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
</quote>

Google and Microsoft are doing the right thing by working with law
enforcement to track down racists, hate speech, pedophiles and child
molesters. It's no surprise that scumbags like you are more interested in
protecting these perverts.