Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Gets People Angry

____/ BearItAll on Tuesday 20 November 2007 08:49 : \____

http://stanleybing.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2007/11/19/mr-gates-i-want-my-245/?source=yahoo_quote

> It is probably held up because of the postal strike, I received my
> $80,000,000 last week. While you are waiting I could loan you my 250ft
> yaught, only $35,000 per day (bring your own swimming trunks), just send me
> your bank account details and I'll save you the trouble of setting up a
> cash transfer.

Well, but you're not a lonely gal from the Ivory Coast, are you?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"