[News] [Rival] Microsoft Gets People Angry

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Gets People Angry
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 06:02:46 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Mr. Gates! I want my $245!

,----[ Quote ]
| The bottom line is this, guys: Don’t send me any bogus chain emails from here
| on in, okay? I have other things on my mind. And I’m still waiting for that
| $80,000,000 check that former king of Nigeria is sending me. That should
| arrive any day now. I sent them all my banking information. I wonder what’s
| taking so long?
`----

http://stanleybing.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2007/11/19/mr-gates-i-want-my-245/?source=yahoo_quote

Gates promised that SPAM will have ended by 2006 (see below), but his Windows
zombies keep spewing about 98% of all the E-mail traffic.

Here's another very unhappy puppy.

MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7 IE7 FRONTPAGE FAULT

,----[ Quote ]
| Why do Microsoft continue to treat their customers like crap! After all the
| beta testing and discussion groups you would think their own applications
| would work OK with this upgrade, but no.
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKa6PNh573Y

Related:

Hotmail still riddled with spam