[News] Watts Water Chooses GNU/Linux for Its Products

  • Subject: [News] Watts Water Chooses GNU/Linux for Its Products
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:37:56 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Fresh, cool and clean … sounds like Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The 8,000 employees of Watts Water Technologies make innovative products to
| control the efficiency, safety and quality of water within residential,
| commercial and institutional applications. To support its new ERP software,
| Watts Water Technologies chose SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop for use in a
| thin-client deployment.
`----

http://www.novell.com/prblogs/?p=419

Sadly, it's Novell. Xandros gets the spanking as well.

Asus Eee PC Secret: Xandros Mimicking Windows XP

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.olpcnews.com/sales_talk/competition/asus_eee_xandros_mimick_xp.html