Re: [News] Two More Shops Start Selling GNU/Linux PCs (NOT Exclusively)

> Rice Technology Solutions to Distribute Ubuntu Based Linux Exclusively
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Ubuntu was selected in large part because of the company's technical
> savvy
> | and business acumen. The partnership will provide Canonical Ltd a local
> point
> | of presence on the sales side, as well as hardware and software
> installation,
> | service and support.
> `----

Too stupid to read I see. Their "linux support" will be exclusively Ubuntu
but they are still mainly a Microsoft shop.

http://www.rice-tech.com/hservices.html
"Microsoft Certified Professional"

http://www.rice-tech.com/services.html
"Microsoft Certified Professional"