Re: Watch a Microsoft Paid-for Apologist in Action

____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 18 November 2007 16:09 : \____

> little shit who is to too scared to post as fuddie 'Nicolas Travenko' wrote:
>
>> "Silently paid him" - So nobody knows this except for you and Rex? And the
>> proof is where??????
>
> "I was a little surprised to receive email a couple of days ago from
> Microsoft saying they wanted to .. to provide more balance on Wikipedia
> concerning ODF/OOXML", Rick Jelliffe Jan 2007
>
> http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2007/01/an_interesting_offer.html

His O'Reilly profile talked about his little 'world tour' for Microsoft as
well. It's all public. Ask Rob Weir about it...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1510068k total,   178016k used,  1332052k free,   100432k cached