Re: Watch a Microsoft Paid-for Apologist in Action

[H]omer wrote:

> What I find so disappointing, is that there are people so eager to
> prostitute themselves to evil bastards like Microsoft to begin with.

If people were not willing to prostitute themselves to evil bastards, then
dictatorships could never exist.

The problem is that too many people are selfish and have no planning skills.
These people do what ever is asked of them by the highest bidder, never
seeing what the effect on them and the world is going to be.

Ian