Re: Hilf on open source Strategy

____/ 7 on Friday 16 November 2007 22:59 : \____

> Doug Mentohl wrote:
>
>> "Hilf: Years ago, Microsoft had a very specific interpretation of what
>> open source is. Open source and Linux were sort of synonymous and it
>> was sort of a specter-like ghost"
>>
>> translation: we can't fight Linux directly, what we can do is pollute
>> the meaning by producing our own basterdised version (MicroVell Linux)
>> and threatening people with litigation if they don't use that.
>

> The problem with the idiots at micoshaft corporation is that they
> they don't seem to understand they don't make and sell any
> GPL and Linux products.
>
> They are not qualified to make any recommendations and
> give pet talks on GNU/Linux.
>
> The words they speak are squeeky utterly butterly effeminate drivel
> and they have no understanding of that.

They only care about one thing: profit.

They want to kill Linux as Free software. Their recent filings confirmed that
Free software is their number one thread and they want it dead.

Don't ever forget this and don't let the Hilf spinner sweet talk to you. He's
scum just like the people whom he works for.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: innovative VTP technology (Virus Transfer
Protocol)
 00:05:06 up 17 days,  4:03,  4 users,  load average: 2.13, 2.04, 2.11