Re: [News] Great Linux Success in WalMart a Sign of Things to Come

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote----

Roy omits....

"As my ex father-in-law is fond of saying, "Timing is everything." Just as I
was finishing the notebooks, the effects of the dismal Michigan economy took
its toll on my company. Just like that most of the stores closed. In the
ensuing chaos, my pet project got buried. Soon I was out of a job. My grand
experiment died just as it was being born."

Ahahahaahah.. Sad story.....