Re: Autotext and the Acacia connection ..

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 16 November 2007 19:16 : \____

> Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> On Nov 14, 7:16 am, Mark Kent <mark.k...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree very strongly with Doug.  These issues are far more important to
>>> Linux advocacy than any vanity lists ..
>>
>> Well what do you know ... Autotext is a subsidiary of Acacia Research
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/11/14/patent-trolls-digest/
>>

> This is one particularly nasty US phenomenon which the world doesn't
> deserve for any reason.

They are trying to 'infect' the rest of the world with these laws. Keep your
eyes open. Global~1.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
 20:00:04 up 16 days, 23:58,  4 users,  load average: 0.60, 0.97, 1.43