Re: Roy's new technique for burying his head in the sand.

On Nov 16, 7:12 am, ml2mst <ml2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Astrosurfer ali.babba.si...@xxxxxxxxx (Gary Stwewart) wrote:
>

> Google is your friend!

Yes it is. Here for example Google will preserve forever how you like
to brag about your gay lover fucking your brains out. Obviously you
are the "receiver" and he is "delivering the goods" to you from
behind.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9d8024a298dee592

--- "At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies
can't accomplish"

> C) You are obsessed with Roy Schestowitz. Looks as if you have a crush
> on him, but unfortunately for you the man is a Phd and thus rejected a
> no brainer like you.

Obviously it is you that is obsessed with Roy Schestowitz. Here you
added him to your silly little Hackwerk poster. You must be very
obsessed and possibly in love with him to do that. Posting that Roy
Schestowitz is an idiot is not being obsessed. But when some moron
like you goes to the trouble of making a poster to honor Roy.... that
my gay little friend is an obsession.

http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2007/09/hackwerk-poster-released.html

"Meet my heroes" - So to you Roy Schestowitz is a hero but it is
someone else and not you who is obsessed with him. Go get some mental
help.