Re: [News] 'Father of UNIX' Goes Open Source, Grid OS Revealed

Verily I say unto thee, that Matt spake thusly:

> You are the biggest ranter on this thread---combine that with
> _ignorance_, and you have quite a combination.

The only ranting in this thread, dear boy, is your weird obsession with
the OP's omission of a word from the subject line, which you then used
as an excuse to troll him (and everyone else), rather than clearly state
the nature of your dissent. Then, having played this juvenile guessing
game for days, you declare people to be "ignorant" merely because they
lack the cognitive superpowers necessary to read your deranged
subconscious psychically over the Internet.

Grow up and find a new hobby.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
 06:40:45 up 4 days,  3:34,  1 user,  load average: 0.53, 0.39, 0.31