Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:00:04 +0000, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:44:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> They killed the UNIX/Linux section in Digg about 4 weeks ago. Ask everyone who
>
>Seems like it's still there.

Of course it's still there.
Read my response to Roy and whatever you think of me, it's the truth
and it's the way Digg sees Roy.

Roy likes a stacked deck, like here in COLA.
He pretends to be for free speech and then brags how he gets someones
account removed from netscape, not mine BTW. I am still very active on
Netscape.

Forget the names and look at the messages and at the same time use a
little common sense.
Roy getting a -125 rating and that's only one of them. There are tons
of examples of Roy getting his wrists slapped by the digg community
and you know something? They say the SAME THINGS over there that I,
Hardon and some others say here.
Of course he will claim it's us waging a war against him and I don't
deny posting there. Flatfish is me, that's it I don't try to hide
anything.
Yet Roy and his mob have been reporting me over and over again to the
digg people, and for what?
Disagreeing with him?

Look at my posts and see for yourself.
Even with Schestowitz's following, my rating is STILL higher than his
because others agree with what I say and have Roy and his SPAM machine
all figured out.

Roy doesn't like that so he branches on condition to his paranoid
rants about people being out to get him.

Go look for yourself.