Re: [News] [SOT] Interest Groups Try to Sabotage Sharing, EFF Strikes Back

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> BitTorrent Admin Monitored by US Government, Forced to Dump Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Sk0t, an ex-administrator of the EliteTorrents BitTorrent tracker is to have > | his internet connection forcibly monitored by the US Government. If that > | wasn’t bad enough, the monitoring software is Windows based - which means he > | is being forced to ditch Linux - or face being barred from the internet.
> `----
>
> http://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-admin-monitored-by-us-government-forced-to-dump-linux/

283 Oct 09, 2007 at 00:27 by 9/11 Was A Microsoft JobQuote 9/11 Was A Microsoft Job

"More proof of the fascist corporate criminals treating US like we’re criminals, when THEY are the criminals!"

"To ALL software developers: If you don’t support GNU/Linux, you support corporate tyranny and corporate terrorism. And the makers of the monitoring software, by not porting their software to GNU/Linux, are giving aid and comfort to the corporate terrorists. MICROSOFT IS A TERRORIST CORPORATION!"

A reasonable and enlightened response if your name happens to be Mark Bilk.