Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

____/ Kier on Thursday 29 November 2007 20:52 : \____

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:51:50 -0500, flatfish wrote:

>>>Hide from you? AHAHAHAHHAHA!
>>>
>>>It may be unusual to take that many showers, but it is no business of
>>>yours to infer anything from it.
>>
>> No.
>> Run and hide from your false accusation.
>
> Oh give it up, flatty. YOu can't claim the slightest degree of moral high
> ground.
>
>> IOW I am not slandering Roy.
>> I'm not libeling him either.
>
> Yes, you are, by implying that there is something wrong in him taking more
> than the average number of showers.
>

>> It's libel BTW, not slander.
>
> Biiiig deeeel! (And yes, I do know the difference. But since this is a
> discussion group, slander seems to fit the bill).
>

>> Why must I constantly have to correct you Kier?
>
> Get stuffed, stinky. You correct no one.

They do the slander in other Web sites, by the way, not just in USENET. Don't
believe anything you read, even if it's /claimed/ to be coming from someone
who posts with my name.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq