Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:28:08 +0000, Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Indeed, and PS3	is selling very well too since the last price cut.
>Speaking to friends, it appears to be the christmas console of choice.
>All the figures I've seen show Xbox360 in big trouble.

All the figures "you" have seen?
How about sharing some of these figures with the rest of us.

And BTW, you should kick Roy off the family computer because he is
wasting their bandwidth.
Do you guys split the broadband bill each month?