Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:30:53 +0100, Peter Köhlmann
<peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>William Poaster wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am,  Peter Köhlmann wrote in
>> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>>
>>> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
>>>

>>> < snip >
>>>
>>> Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
>>>
>>> Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without
>>> being detected sooner or later
>>

>> We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
>> flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.
>>

>He has already totally blown it. He used *several* of the typical flatfish
>giveaways, even in just one post.
>He will never learn what those are

Kohlmann misfires again!
Close bu no cigar my teutonic rubber friend.

However, while I've got you on the hook so to speak, what are your
impressions of the BMW 3 Series Convertible?

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/3series/convertible/2007/visualizer.html

I was thinking of buying one for my daughter this June when she
graduates from college and heads to Law School.