Re: A stupid flatfish can't tell a Linux Xmas Story! (Dedicated to flatfish)

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
<flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:37:38 -0500
<hr5sk35bjr9gdn95n0tq3o4sftloich6fv@xxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:07:32 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine
> <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>In comp.os.linux.advocacy, flatfish
>><flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote
>>on Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:15:47 -0500
>><4kvrk3de2gg9oel8s30fmrfbevp74palg5@xxxxxxx>:
>>> Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a
>>> creature was stirring, not Schestowitz the louse.
>>
>>Are you trying for credibility less than zero?
>>
> Are you trying for most boring poster of 2007?
> You certainly are in the running.
>
> Nobody except Rex Ballard writes more lines to say less than you do
> Ghost.
> You've lost your groove.
>
> Jesus, I read some of your dissertations and by the time I reach the
> end I wonder what the subject was supposed to be.

You want excitement?  Try leaving an unpatched Vista box
on the Internet for a few days.  Bound to catch something.  :-P

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
way too frightening to novice users.