[News] Junxion Makes Its Linux Derivative, Novell Releases Linux Software

  • Subject: [News] Junxion Makes Its Linux Derivative, Novell Releases Linux Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:05:02 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Junxion Releases New Platform, Refines Hardware Design Junxion Box™ Developers
Leverage New Linux-Based Kernel

,----[ Quote ]
| Junxion, Inc. today announced release of the JB-120, an upgraded Junxion Box
| cellular router featuring a new platform that will underpin planned 2008
| firmware developments charted in collaboration with Junxion’s enterprise
| customers and industry partners including AT&T and Sprint Nextel.
`----

http://seattle.dbusinessnews.com/shownews.php?type_news=latest&newsid=142126

Novell's New Desktop-to-Server Software Suite

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3713211