Roy Schestowitz proves he's a sad, lonely loser

> Didn't take long, either.
>
> http://www.propeller.com/member/flatfish
>
> "flatfish
>
> This member has been removed from the system for violating our Terms of
> Use."

How pathetically sad that Roy Schestowitz has nothing better to do with his
miserable life than to search every corner of the web looking for some
obscure web-site (propeller.com) that banned somebody named "flatfish."

We can now all believe him when he says that he doesn't have a disorder or
obsession with posting and stalking flatfish.