Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Monday 26 November 2007 17:11 : \____

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Thanks, Roy. Apology accepted :-)
>>
>> Oh boy....
>
> Yes, Hadron, you see actions of people you will never understand.
> People who apologize, and who accept apologies.
>
> *That* is something you will never be able to do

Trolls like Hadron want to see people who argue and fight. If he had pet dogs,
he'd probably abuse them do little tournaments (encouragement) to see them
fight or at least bark at one another. I can't imagine him having a healthy
marriage either and I feel bad for his children (if he has/will have any).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> apt-get -not windows
 02:05:02 up 27 days,  6:03,  5 users,  load average: 1.14, 1.25, 1.32