Re: University Of Manchester (GB) Now Offers a PHD Program in Internet SPAMMING and Trolling.

On Nov 25, 6:09 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ ed on Sunday 25 November 2007 22:23 : \____

> > 7 wrote:
> >> Micoshaft Asstroturfer krotch.kric...@xxxxxxxxx wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
> >> Corporation:

> >> URGENT MESSAGE FROM UNIVERSITY OF WOMANCHESTER
> >> ----------------------------------------------
>
> >> You male shovenist pig!
>
> >> HowComeYouCanHaveAUniversityForMenAndNotOneForWimmin?
>
> > How mature of you.
>
> > Manchester is a nice city with a well balanced population and I
> > understand it has good clubbing night life.
>
> The trolls is just trying to provoke the University. It's not the first time
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha!
Looks like you should spend more time in "skool" and less time
spamming, Roy Schestowitz.
Good self nuke!

As for provoking the University, how so?
They love lifetime students like you.
In fact the siphon connected to your parents and the taxpayers wallets
is good old dependeble income to the University. IOW the longer you
sit their and SPAM, the more they collect!
It's a 'Win-Win' situation for both them and you.

So who *is* paying you to post all this one way SPAM Roy Schestowitz?
Only a total idiot would believe you are doing all of this out of the
goodness of your heart and in this world we live in, total idiots are
very rare indeed.

COLA people are not too bright, but the digg community sure has your
number, right CyberPhoenix, oops I meant Roy.

KK