Re: [News] Linux Will Win the Desktop by Being Linux, Not 'Cheap Windows'

____/ Ben Miller-Jacobson on Sunday 25 November 2007 23:28 : \____

> amicus_curious wrote:
>>
>> "7" <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I think the quote
>>> "
>>> Linux Will Win the Desktop by Being Linux, Not 'Cheap Windows'
>>> "
>>>
>>> says so much more about Linux than whatever many anti-Linux
>>> shills and analyists were claiming about Linux.
>>> There is so much more that Linux does that just isn't on
>>> the radar with any other operating systems today.
>>>
>> Name one thing
>>>

> *yawn*
>
> *plonk*

What too you so long? amicus_curious (Bill Weisgerber) never even *used* Linux,
so he wouldn't know about the joys of apt-get for example. He doesn't belong
here because any connection between him and Linux is coincidental. He is a
paid Microsoft PR person for all I can tell. He does this elsewhere too.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Real E-mail -> Harvest -> Fraud -> Spammers profit