[News] New Versions of GCC and Qtopia Released

  • Subject: [News] New Versions of GCC and Qtopia Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:16:25 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Qt, Qtopia Core 4.3.2 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Trolltech today released Qt and Qtopia Core 4.3.2 to commercial customers and
| the open source community.
`----

http://www.huliq.com/37251/qt-qtopia-core-4-3-2-released

GCC 4.2.2 Compiler Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Continuing in the GCC 4.2 series is the release of GCC 4.2.2. GCC 4.2.2
| contains changes and other fixes since GCC 4.2.1.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NjEwOA

Related:

Qt Invaded By Aliens — The End of All Flicker

,----[ Quote ]
| No, this is not a wet dream — it’s all true; with Qt 4.4 you will be able to
| get rid of issues you have had with flickering. Just to make sure we are
| talking the same terminology, I’ve created a small movie demonstrating the
| problem...
`----

http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2007/08/09/qt-invaded-by-aliens-the-end-of-all-flicker/

Qt Eclipse Integration Delivers True Cross-Platform Development

,----[ Quote ]
| The C++ integration augments the integration currently available for Qt
| Jambi – a version of Qt for Java development.
`----

http://trolltech.com/company/newsroom/announcements/press.2007-09-25.0541123307

Qt and Qtopia Core 4.3.1 Deliver Bug Fixes and Performance Optimizations

,----[ Quote ]
| Trolltech today released Qt and Qtopia Core 4.3.1 to commercial customers
| and the open source community.
`----

http://troll.no/company/newsroom/announcements/press.2007-08-07.3596046644

Trolltech's Qt 4.3.0 really begins to dazzle

,----[ Quote ]
| It's not hard to impress me with new visual software. I love eye
| candy, the flashier the better. So it should come as no surprise
| that I'm awfully impressed with the latest version of the Qt
| framework, 4.3.0.
`----

http://blogbeebe.blogspot.com/2007/05/trolltechs-qt-430-really-begins-to.html

Trolltech Releases Technology Preview of Qt Eclipse Integration

,----[ Quote ]
| Trolltech is pleased to announce a technology preview of an integration
| of Qt with Eclipse. The Qt Eclipse integration will allow both commercial
| and open source Qt developers to use Qt from within the popular IDE.
| The timeline for final release has not yet been confirmed.
`----

http://trolltech.com/company/newsroom/announcements/press.2007-05-24.8884335791

Qyoto C#/Mono Bindings for Qt4, New QtRuby release and PHP Bindings Coming Soon

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1183467123/

`----

http://blogbeebe.blogspot.com/2007/05/trolltechs-qt-430-really-begins-to.html

Trolltech Releases Technology Preview of Qt Eclipse Integration

,----[ Quote ]
| Trolltech is pleased to announce a technology preview of an integration
| of Qt with Eclipse. The Qt Eclipse integration will allow both commercial
| and open source Qt developers to use Qt from within the popular IDE.
| The timeline for final release has not yet been confirmed.
`----

http://trolltech.com/company/newsroom/announcements/press.2007-05-24.8884335791

BSD Licensed PCC Compiler Imported

,----[ Quote ]
| It is not yet bug-free, but it can compile the i386 userspace. The big
| benefit of it (apart from that it's BSD licensed, for license geeks :-) is
| that it is fast, 5-10 times faster than gcc, while still producing reasonable
| code.
`----

http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20070915195203&mode=expanded/

Tools: GCC 4.2.0 Released