Re: New $300 Linux-based Laptop, iAudio Offers as Prize and Suports Software Freedom

On Oct 8, 3:15 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another low-cost Linux laptop:

I really want to believe, but unless you can show one of these sub-
notebooks for sale, these press releases and lockup photos are
completely unusable to me!

I'm reminded of the year 2005 when everyone and his brother were
touting a "laptop fuel cell" battery.

Can you show me a single portable fuel-cell battery anywhere?

No...not a single one!

Not a single sub-notebook (for adults) around either.

C'mon...I thought Linux was for realists and vaporware for Windiots!