Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:45:24 +0000 (UTC), John King <beerking59@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:14:43 +0100, spike1 wrote:
>
>My company regularly does googles on prospective employees and I can tell
>you for a fact that Roy Schestowitz would not even make it past first
>base unless he has a connection.

Hogwash. Professional businesses don't use "Google" for screening employees.
I used to hire people for sensitive security positions and I used the local
sheriff's office to do background checks. I have a lot of business associates
and they would never base there hiring criteria on a stupid "Google" search.

I think you're a phony. Period.