Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 23:19:56 +0100, spike1 wrote:

> John King <beerking59@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> My company regularly does googles on prospective employees and I can
>> tell you for a fact that Roy Schestowitz would not even make it past
>> first base unless he has a connection.
>
>> The guy has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much
>> baggage associated with him.
>> My firm, like others, are interested in movers and shakers not
>> lightning rods.
>
> And what has roy done wrong?
> Hmmmm?
> I wouldm't want to work for a bunch of tossers too lazy to check up on
> the facts before jumping to baseless conclusions.
>
>> Cowboys, radicals whatever you call them are not wanted by my firm and
>> I can tell you for a fact other companies feel the same.
>
>> Maybe all the castrated stuff about Roy is fake, it most likely is,
>
> MOST LIKELY?! lol
> The word you were looking for is OBVIOUSLY.

In theory, and in the court of reasonable assumption you are correct.
However, real life does NOT work like that.
Companies, mine included, receive 1000's of resume's.
We sort and discard accrding to criteria.
One of those criteria is a google search.
Roy Schestowitz does extremely poorly in this area.

--

John King
beerking59@xxxxxxxxx