Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:07:12 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:14 : \____
>
>> Gazwad <argos.staffed.by.twats@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, the hoary-old-gypsy and
>>> ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
>>> partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in

>>> So you still have your nuts?
>>> Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?
>>
>> Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only
>> goad the trolls to further slanders/libels.
>>
>> I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which
>> ones are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the
>> fuckers saying it's a fake.
>
> Thanks. The issue is that I go on vacation this Tuesday and the trolls
> can do all kind of s**t on the Web while I'm not watching. I'll have to
> enable moderation in the blogs, for example, because they have flooded
> them before (days ago).

And that says it all.
Sorry to dissapoint you Roy, but nobody really gives a shit what you
think.
You going on holiday is of no importance whatsoever except in your own
littl mind.

For some odd reason you seem to think that all that you have spouted here
in COLA, on digg and elsewhere means something.
Get real Roy, it means nothing other than sinking your career.

Search on roy+schestowitz+* and you will have it all.
You started this little experiment hoping you could see google with your
propaganda Roy.
In fact Roy, you have sunk yourslef.

FWIW I wouldn't hire you as a dustman.
Good luck.