Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:14 : \____

> Gazwad <argos.staffed.by.twats@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, the hoary-old-gypsy and
>> ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
>> partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in
>> <1463058.dr8Idfu7aX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>
>>> ____/  right.wanger@xxxxxxxxx on Saturday 06 October 2007 02:43 : \____

>>> Still nymshifting, Gary Stewart (flatfish), and posting lies linking to
>>> other
>>> lies that you 'planted' in the Web under my identity?
>>>
>>> You really want that lawsuit for libel, don't you?
>
>> So you still have your nuts?
>> Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?
>
> Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only goad
> the trolls to further slanders/libels.
>
> I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which ones
> are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the fuckers saying
> it's a fake.

Thanks. The issue is that I go on vacation this Tuesday and the trolls can do
all kind of s**t on the Web while I'm not watching. I'll have to enable
moderation in the blogs, for example, because they have flooded them before
(days ago).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)
 00:05:01 up 26 days, 22:11,  5 users,  load average: 0.76, 1.42, 1.37