Re: [News] People Move to Linux, Done with Windows (Even Patents)

> ,----[ Quote ]
[...]
> | they are willing to lose money for years and years just to make
> | sure that you don't make any money, either.

This, to me, really defines Microsoft. That's not capitalism, that's
just pure evil. Davidson tries to temper it by saying that "mean" is
too strong a word, that they are in fact ruthless - same difference.
One can co-habit, even in business, without expansionism, greed, and
a sick obsession with destroying everything around you, like savages
fighting for domination. But the fact is that Microsoft simply don't
want to. They want to be evil. If anyone ever wants to understand my
passionate hatred for Microsoft, just read Cringely's comment above.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "OOXML is a superb standard"
| - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.

 21:06:03 up 57 days, 20:00,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00