Re: Degree In Windopws Trolling Offered At The Micoshaft Corporation Campus.

Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer alan.yunick@xxxxxxxxx wrote
on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

> Dear University of Manchester Admissions,
>
> I am currently a student taking up space at Whats-a-Matta-U
> University located in Nervous Sheep Scotland.
>
> I am considering continuing my studies by entering a doctoral program
> at Manchester University leading to a PHD degree in Internet Based
> Linux Trolling.
>
> I understand that you have an intensive program at Manchester which is
> targeted directly at my field of choice.
>
> If I can be Frank for a moment, I'll reveal that I am interested in a
> program which puts as little demand upon my free time as possible.
>
> I understand you have a student registered in the Internet Based Linux
> Trolling program who goes by them name of Roy Schestowitz.
>
> He is indeed my mentor and I wish to duplicate his class and
> requirment schedule because it must be one heck of an easy program to
> skate through considering he has the time to troll the Internet 7 days
> a week, twenty four hours a day posting anti Microsoft messages in
> order to shill Linux.
>
> I also understand that you have paid internship programs where I can
> actually be paid by Linux organizations to troll the Internet.
>
> I'd like to be considered for the same program that Roy Schestowitz is
> enrolled in because it appears to be a whopper!
>
> In conclusion, please consider my application and send my anonymous
> regards to your eternal star student Roy Schestowitz at The University
> of Manchester.
>
> Deep Regards,
>

> Alan Yunick

Dear Idiot,

Our university flatly refuses to accept entries from Micoshaft Asstroturfing
Employees trying to pass themselves off as Windummies.

I would like to recommend you join a flat fish school first
and get your skates on quick, because there is little chance
for you here.

Alternatively if you can prove you a true geek by downloading
and running some Linux LiveCDs from here
http://www.livecdlist.com   ;(free with source code)
http://www.distrowatch.com
and write a thesis on how rubbish micoshaft software is compared
to say Ubuntu (http://www.ubuntu.com) running compiz and beryl,
then you are in with a slim chance of rising above flat fish school
class citizen.

Tara!

Don't call us, we won't call you either.