Re: [News] Funny Article Advocating Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 03 October 2007 14:45 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Jim Richardson on Wednesday 03 October 2007 07:34 : \____

>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/09/05/silverlight-mono-novell/#comment-1945

>>> the comments that I link to are about OOXML (ignore the top-level post).
>>> The translators incorporate Mono as well.
>>>

>> In other words, you are unable to answer very simple questions regarding
>> your claims
>
> 1. I never made the claim that you claim that I claimed.
>
> 2. Microsoft had a lock-in strategy (OOXML) and it relied on some software
> companies (e.g. Corel, Apple, Xandros, Novell, Linspire) giving their
> endorsement to OOXML.

So you *still* fail to explain how Linspire is "locking in" users with the
OOXML filter

Nice done, Roy. Erik F or Hadron Quark could not have beem more evasive
after doing a totally idiotic claim

BTW: Your trustworthyness is by now practically non-existant. Rejoice. You
are now in the same eague as Erik Fukenbusch. Nothing you write can be
taken at face value
--
Howe's Law:    Everyone has a scheme that will not work.