Re: [News] American Antitrust Institude Slams American Justice Department for Shilling on Behalf Monopoly Abuser

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 02 October 2007 09:32 : \____

>> Microsoft, The European Union, and the United States: A Statement by the AAI
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| The AAI comments on the European Court of First Instance's upholding of the
>>| EC's Microsoft decision, taking the USDOJ to task for poor diplomacy and
>>| mistaken policy in its criticism of the EC.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.antitrustinstitute.org/Archives/miceu3.ashx
>>

> Will George "Warmonger" Bush take note?  I think not...

It at least brings balance for foreign diplomats to take account of. Rest
assured that other nations are watching as they plan to take similar action.
The OEM 'naked' PC discussions in the UK are part of a broader picture.

The world is changing. Nation of "Warmonger" will change last.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans
Cpu(s): 27.2%us,  4.8%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.6%id,  4.9%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st