Re: [News] American Antitrust Institude Slams American Justice Department for Shilling on Behalf Monopoly Abuser

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 02 October 2007 22:44 : \____

>> Microsoft, The European Union, and the United States: A Statement by
>> the AAI
>
> It's clear that the U.S. government /wants/ monopolies, as much as the
> monopolisers. It seems to be the very foundation of their particularly
> warped form of capitalism. In fact, they probably think that any other
> approach is "unamerican". The disturbing reality: They may be right.

Remember that {national monopoly}!={international monopoly}

Some monopolies are harmful, but it depends enormously on scale. As
non-Americans, this must be realised and action needs to be taken. Anything
else is acceptance of imperialism and exploitation.

FWIW, I have some family in the States and I'm not anti-American. These
arguments are just a case of being rational, not anti anything.

Steve Ballmer is even monkier than his moniker suggests
Swap:  1510068k total,   466292k used,  1043776k free,    74372k cached