Re: Hahaha!!! (Windows Genuine Disturbance)

> Just got the following while testing layout changes.
>
> http://browsershots.org/screenshots/227b0ab7e3f4fcc6a6db482c0844ef63/
>
> Well, it could be worse. Many ATMs suffer from the same BS.

You need to stop using German malware, schnell!

I had a weird one yesterday.  Working on my daughter's reinstalled
laptop.  Wanted to look up StartServiceCtrlDispatcher().  Got a link on
Google in Firefox.  It's to MSDN.  Click it.  Never appears.

Hmmm, maybe it's just Firefox.

Try IE 6.  Same thing.  WTF?

As the REAL Sinister Midget would say:  That is Offishul Microsoft
Kwality for ya!

I also had to reinstall Cygwin/X because its setup.exe kept bombing out
with a similar message to yours (English, though).  But that was
undoubtedly a Cygwin bug.

What I find absolutely appalling is that a fresh booted XP system
running the normal stuff (some of which I disabled to save a few
megabytes) plus antivirus is already eating up around 256 Mb.  I can't
do anything on that system without hearing the trilling of the hard
drive.

It's insane.  It's bloatware.  It's Microsoft.

--
Tux rox!