Re: Hahaha!!! (Windows Genuine Disturbance)

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 20 October 2007 08:25 : \____

>> Just got the following while testing layout changes.
>>
>> http://browsershots.org/screenshots/227b0ab7e3f4fcc6a6db482c0844ef63/
>>
>> Well, it could be worse. Many ATMs suffer from the same BS.
>
> Problembericht senden! Problembericht senden!
> Ach mein liebe Gott!

Well, the site's founder and maintainer is German. I didn't look at the
full-sized shot, so I'm not sure what it actually says. Still, it's funny when
aligned next to Safari (Mac) and some Linux browsers (the core of his site)...
you get to see the nuisance that is Windows without actually sitting in front
of Windows.

If only I had access to some Windows _boxes_ lying around... as opposed to
Linux _PCs_. Some public cluster have that Windows thing. That where these
machines come to die, apparently (legacy).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | FreeBSD - sidling with a little devil
Mem:    515500k total,   466960k used,    48540k free,      512k buffers