Re: [News] [Rival] TGDaily Slams Windows Vista for User Unfriendliness

____/ High Plains Thumper on Saturday 20 October 2007 12:25 : \____

> [H]omer wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>>
>>> Watch the video.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/v/M0sy2i5FMcI
>>
>> Seen it. It's a pretty damning indictment of Vista.
>
> They even have a song about it, hilarious!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kql8cWqiv8

Ballmer: Vista reads your E-mails.

It's Evil.

Sarcasm about the London talk? Not quite so.

Microsoft patents the mother of all adware systems

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070717-microsoft-patents-the-mother-of-all-adware-systems.html

Welcome to standards-compliant Web browsing. http://www.spreadfirefox.com/