Re: BECTA$ reports Micoshaft to Office of Fair Trading

> ____/ [H]omer on Friday 19 October 2007 18:24 : \____
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that 7 spake thusly:
>>
>>> BECTA$ reports Micoshaft to Office of Fair Trading
>>
>> Good.
>
> It takes two to tango. *Both* parties (BECTA and Microsoft) should have some
> sackings, investigation...
>
> Jail time would be nice, but not a must. ;-)

It does look like they've been found out.  I presume that Becta decided
to act first, in the hope that it would stop their own incompetence from
being put under the spotlight.

I wonder if some of the major culprits have recently left Becta, or are
just about to?