Re: [News] [Rights] Apple's DRM-Free music catalogue tops 2 million

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 18 October 2007 03:23 : \____

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/10/17/apples_itunes_plus_now_worlds_largest_drm_free_music_catalog.html

> DRM ... RIP.

Once you give them infinite supplies of cakes they'll never want to eat bread
(DRM) again.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | D-I-S-C-O becomes D-I-E S-C-O
 06:20:02 up 1 day, 15:05,  3 users,  load average: 1.49, 1.82, 1.94