Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Wants to Get on Your Nerves, Continues to Betray Trust

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> He never got that degree of his either and I doubt he understands
> formal specs, let alone anything but lock-in and mafia tactics. The
> man is demented and violent. He makes the Enron execs seem merciful
> and out of place (behind bars).

Ballmer: self-made, risk-taker, empire builder
Schestowitz: self-serving, Usenet-reposting, perpetual-student

And don't you worry, Little Roy.  Windows knowledge and skills will be in
high demand - as they have been for 15 years - if you ever decide to leave
school and unlatch from the parents teat and try to support yourself.