Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Wants to Get on Your Nerves, Continues to Betray Trust

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 16 October 2007 19:49 : \____

>> Microsoft mind reading
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Not content with running your computer, Microsoft now wants to read
>> | your mind too.
>> `----
>
> Is this going to be one of those "exciting" new "inventions", like that
> touchy-feely table thingy, that subsequently turned out to be useless,
> impractical, expensive, and er ... an idea stolen from someone else?
>
> Sweaty can't even read the OOXML specs, never mind somebody's brain.

He never got that degree of his either and I doubt he understands formal specs,
let alone anything but lock-in and mafia tactics. The man is demented and
violent. He makes the Enron execs seem merciful and out of place (behind
bars).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | #FFFFFFF4 ADD &R1, "9999999", &BankAccount
         run-level 2  2007-10-16 15:14                   last=