Re: [News] PCWorld Blogs: Windows Vista Sucks

Jerry McBride wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> There's No Doubt: Vista Sucks
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> I don't know what's going on at Microsoft. They just can't seem to
>>> get anything right. Don't believe me? Read on?
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.pcworld.com/tipsandtweaks/archives/005783.html

User comments:

"I purchased a new HP notebook in Feb 2007 which came with Vista Home
Premium edition. Never had any problems with it whatsoever."

"Turns out I loved [Vista] so much, I bought myself a new laptop."

"I have Windows Vista Ultimate on both of my computers, and so far I have
had no problems. No program issues, no crashes, no nothing. Vista I think is
way way better than XP in performance and user interface."

"Upgrading to Vista now (via new Dell XPS M1330). Not seamless but Vista an
improvement in graphics and internet interface. However, 1) Vista security
features a headache for older software and in your face for users."

So: of the 4 comments about Vista, 3 are glowing and one is at worst
neutral.  This ratio is similar to the larger number of Vista comments at
www.newegg.com.

Face it: Vista is not nearly as bad as various lying cola bozos claim it is.